Royal Holloway BSc Economics alumna Dunola Oladapo was among those selected for the prestigious Schwarzman Scholars programme, a graduate fellowship at Tsinghua University in Beijing
The Schwarzman Scholarship programme aims to give graduates the best possible opportunity to develop leadership skills and professional networks. Dunola was selected from amongst 2,800 applicants, and will be part of a class of 147 fellow graduates in 2020.
In addition to this achievement, Dunola's activities have been extremely wide ranging since her graduation with a first class degree in 2016, and include:
- Working full time in FX at Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs;
- Involvement with national and international advocacy, focusing on young people and women's empowerment;
- Participation in international diplomacy by engaging with several NGOs and national governments in Germany, Italy, Saudi Arabia and Lithuania;
- The creation of her own organisation: Luton Lights;
- Selection for the Schwarzman Scholarship, a prestigious graduate fellowship at Tsinghua University, Beijing.