Micro-placement for second year students
In your second year you can apply to be selected for a micro-placement. There are a variety of work experience placements arranged for second year students, in a range of industries, from the BBC to Fraser Communications. Placements are typically 2-4 weeks, between June and September, around the London area.
- Get an insight into a professional work environment
- Create contacts in the industry
- Gain experience that will boost your CV
- Acquire new skills
- Improve your employability prospects
- Get Passport Points for the micro-placements workshops