Skip to main content

Intercollegiate accommodation

Search Royal Holloway

Intercollegiate accommodation

What is intercollegiate accommodation?

As part of the University of London, Royal Holloway has access to small number of rooms in intercollegiate halls of residence in central London that is available to postgraduate students. Due to the limited number of places available, these rooms are allocated on a first come first served basis.

When can I apply?

The application process for intercollegiate accommodation arranged through Royal Holloway for 2020/21 opens at midday (GMT) on 18 March 2020 - the application form will be made available here

When will I hear on the outcome of my application?

Applications will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis. We will contact you via email if demand for intercollegiate accommodation is high, and your application will be added to the waiting list.


For general information regarding intercollegiate accommodation, please visit the University of London accommodation webpages.

Explore Royal Holloway