Royal Holloway has teamed up with St Mary's University to offer a 10% discount on postgraduate fees on selected courses.
If you are a graduate from St Mary's University you could receive a 10% discount on your postgraduate degree.
The discount is available for a number of different courses starting in the 2021/2022 academic year.
Subject areas on offer at Royal Holloway include:
- Digital Innovation
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Data Science
- Information Security
- Forensic Psychology
- English, Film, Media and Music
St Mary's University is also offering a 10% discount on certain courses to students who have graduated from Royal Holloway. Find out more.
The discount will be applied automatically for eligible students. See our terms and conditions below.
Royal Holloway courses with 10% discount for St Mary's graduates
Business and Management
Engineering, Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- MSc Data Science and Analytics
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Information Security
- MSc Immersive Technology
- MSc Machine Learning
- MSc Project Management
Law and Social Science
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- MSc Media, Power and Public Affairs
- MSc Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism Studies
Life Sciences and the Environment
- MSc Global Futures: Geopolitics and Security
- MSc Global Futures: Culture and Creativity
- MSc Global Futures: Justice, Development and Sustainability
Performing and Digital Arts
Terms and conditions
- This discount is available for entry during the academic year 2021/2022 only
- This offer is not available to students wishing to defer their offer beyond the academic year 2021/2022
- This discount is available on the first year of study for any of the courses listed, whether full or part time
- This discount includes courses with a Year in Industry option
- This discount does not apply to Royal Holloway courses offered through the University of London distance learning programme
- This discount is not available to recipients of the Principal's Masters scholarship
- This discount is made on the fee amount payable following any other reductions i.e. scholarships, early payment discount
- While we will do our utmost to ensure eligible students receive this benefit automatically, we cannot guarantee they will be identified. In these cases the student must identify themselves to the student services team during enrolment.