If you are an Overseas student and hold the equivalent of either a UK First Class undergraduate degree, or a UK 2:1 undergraduate degree with a First Class Masters degree in a technical subject, you will automatically be considered for the scholarship, which is a £2,000 tuition fee discount. Eligible Indian nationals and students domiciled in India, who pay international fees, will receive a £4,000 tuition fee discount.
The following MSc degrees and their Year in Industry variants are eligible:
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Computational Finance
- MSc Data Science and Analytics
- MSc Distributed and Networked Systems
- MSc Machine Learning
- MSc The Internet of Things
How do I apply?
All eligible applicants are automatically considered.