This scholarship is available to a new full-time student with Home, EU or International fee status and is offered as a tuition fee reduction and living costs contribution to the value of £12,000.
Am I eligible?
You need to have achieved, or be expected to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent. You must also hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study one of the following courses:
- MA Holocaust Studies
- MA History
- MA Crusader Studies
- MA History: Hellenic Studies
- MA History: Public History
- MA Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- MA Medieval Studies
How do I apply?
You must apply via Royal Holloway Direct.
The deadline for applications is Friday 26 June, 2020 at 11.59pm BST. We will let you know the outcome of your application from 15 July, 2020 onwards.
You must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words which should include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how will you use the MA in your future research and career path and how will the scholarship help you achieve it.
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
You must provide two academic references to support your scholarship application.
You will also need to ensure you have provided transcripts of your most recent qualifications before the scholarship application deadline.
Terms & conditions
The £12,000 scholarship will be paid in the first year of study. No additional payment is offered in any subsequent years.
Read our full terms and conditions.