One scholarship is available for a full-time postgraduate student with Home/EU or international fee status studying MSc Mathematics for Applications or MSc Mathematics of Cryptography and Communications.
The scholarship is named in honour of former Bedford College Mathematics academic Dr Geoffrey Kneebone, and was founded by two of his former students.
The scholarship is offered as a £1,000 tuition fee reduction.
Am I eligible?
You must have achieved, or be expected to achieve, at least a 2:1 degree or equivalent.
You must hold an offer to study one of the following courses:
- MSc Mathematics for Applications
- MSc Mathematics of Cryptography and Communications.
How do I apply?
Applications are now closed for 2020 entry. If you have applied we will let you know the outcome of your application from 15 July, 2020 onwards.
You must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words outlining why you should receive the scholarship. You should include:
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- What your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.