Tuition fee reduction of £10,000 for students from India applying for selected Masters degrees.
Two scholarships are available to new full-time Masters students, with Indian nationality and resident in India, studying one of the courses below. Preference is given to students with a connection to Uttar Pradesh.
Am I eligible?
- Offer to study one of the following degrees:
- MSc Artificial Intelligence (including the Autonomous Intelligent Systems module)
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with a Year in Industry (including the Autonomous Intelligent Systems module)
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Project Management
- Indian national, resident in India, with preference given to students with a connection to Uttar Pradesh.
- Achieved, or be expected to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
How do I apply?
Applications for 2023 will open in March.
Please provide a supporting statement of no longer than 400 words, which should include:
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- What your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals
- What connection you have with the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
Applications which exceed the word count will automatically be rejected.
As well as your statement, you will need to upload your most recent grades transcript from your undergraduate degree. Any applications that are submitted without an uploaded transcript will be rejected.
Terms and conditions
Read our full terms and conditions.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.