Cash award of £6,000 for female or BAME UK students with prior professional creative industries experience.
Four scholarships are available to a female or BAME student from the UK with professional creative industries experience studying full-time for an MA Immersive Storytelling, with or expected to achieve, at least a 2:1 degree.
The scholarship is offered as a £6,000 cash award.
Am I eligible?
You must must be female or from one of the following backgrounds to be eligible to apply for this scholarship:
Asian / Asian British
- Any other Asian background
Black / African / Caribbean / Black British
- Any other Black / African / Caribbean background
Mixed / Multiple ethnic groups
- White and Black Caribbean
- White and Black African
- White and Asian
- Any other Mixed / Multiple ethnic background
Other ethnic group
You must also have demonstrable professional creative industries experience and have achieved, or be expected to achieve, at least a 2:1 or equivalent.
You must be applying for one of the following Masters degrees:
You must also hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway.
How do I apply?
You must apply via Royal Holloway Direct.
The deadline for applications is Friday 10 July, 2020 at 11.59pm BST. We will let you know the outcome of your application from 27 July, 2020 onwards.
You must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words which should include:
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for.
- Your demonstrable professional creative industries experience, such as a production credit (in any role), a staff or freelance role longer than six months, or similar experience of professional practice.
- What your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals
- How your proposed project will raise awareness about a strong social topic, or bridge unexpected disciplines.
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.