Please register for our upcoming webinars by clicking on the relevant link below.
Comments from our recent webinars
- "Very informative - and I did not get bored once!"
- "It was very insightful and cleared up many uncertainties [...] I look forward to participating in the next few webinars"
- "A fantastic presentation, enjoyable and informative."
- "Amazing webinar! It was so good to have answers to any questions I had, as well as things I hadn't even thought about or considered [...] A very interesting, informative and engaging session, it felt very relaxed and conversational, thank you!"
Please note that the webinars on this page are aimed primarily at UK students. If you're an International student, you may be interested in our international pages.
You can view back our previous webinars by registering here.
Clearing & Adjustment
Thursday 5th August, 12pm-1pm
A free webinar from Royal Holloway staff and students about everything to do with Clearing and Adjustment.
Talking about the highs, the lows and everything in between, hear directly from Royal Holloway, University of London staff about how to make the Clearing and Adjustment process as smooth as possible. From ways to reduce your stress, access UCAS track, contact universities and pick courses this session will give you tips and advice to handle whatever comes your way on results day.
The event will cover
- An overview of clearing and adjustment from James Calcutt, Schools Liaison Officer at Royal Holloway.
- A current student’s experience of Clearing.
- A chance for you to ask all your Clearing, Adjustment and university questions.
This event is ideal for anyone waiting for their results on Tuesday, August 10th 2021.
Sign me up: Click here.