To create an application for one of our postgraduate programmes please click the button below.
Please follow the instructions on Royal Holloway Direct and be sure to provide the following documentation in support of your application. Submitting an application without the following will result in a delayed outcome:
• Personal Statement
• Final or interim transcript of results with English translations (with the exception of students from Royal Holloway)
• Final Degree Certificate with English translations (with the exception of students from Royal Holloway)
• Proof of English language proficiency where necessary (E.g. IELTS certificate)
• Reference or referee details
• Portfolio, Research proposal or writing examples where specified in the application form
• Work experience if relevant
• Passport for those in need of a student visa.
Please note that if you are a current Royal Holloway student we would ask that when creating a Postgraduate application you do so using your current Royal Holloway email address.
You will be sent an email which will include a link to your Applicant Portal where you can set your password. If you have not received an activation link, please be sure to check your spam before getting in contact. Once you have set your password you will be able to log into your portal here.
Before you start, take a look at the entry requirements for your chosen postgraduate course using our Course Finder tool.