Package of benefits to help talented student athletes balance sport and academic life at university.
Sports scholarships are available to students who excel in their chosen sport and are committed to improving while they are at university.
Our package of benefits includes:
- Support fund up to £1,000 (restricted to competition and travel costs, with alternative spend at the discretion of Royal Holloway Sport)
- Academic flexibility to assist with training and competition participation
- Campus parking permit
- On-campus 121 Strength and Conditioning programme
- Two hours a week facility hire for you and your coach
- Royal Holloway Sport branded kit package
- Free Royal Holloway Sport fitness membership
- Priority on-campus accommodation
- Free physiotherapy allocation
- Scholarship development pack
- Free athlete lifestyle workshops
- Further networking opportunities
Successful applicants will receive an offer of the scholarship for the length of their degree course in principle, with the scholarship reviewed each year of study (if applicable) to ensure they are still eligible.
Current Royal Holloway students who would like to be considered for this scholarship should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Am I eligible?
- Offer to study any undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Royal Holloway
- Competing in a BUCS recognised sport
- Competing at minimum national level, with potential to represent internationally.
How do I apply?
You will need to submit an application form which can be found here.
The deadline for applications is 12 May 2023.
Please note that all decisions are made at the discretion of the Sports Scholarship Panel and that fulfilment of eligibility criteria does not automatically qualify candidates for a scholarship.