Studying in another country is very exciting but it can also be stressful. We have dedicated support staff who will help you settle in quickly and make the most of your time at Royal Holloway.
Our International Student Support team are available to advise you on visa and immigration information, as well as provide top tips on how to prepare for, and make the most of, your time in the UK. You can contact our International Student Support office via email or call +44 (0)1784 27 6222/6168 (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm (UK time).
Before you arrive
Living in the UK
Find out how to open a bank account, access healthcare and bring your family to the UK.
We can also help you:
- Apply for visas
- Apply for US financial aid if you are a US citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Apply for Canadian financial aid if you are a Canadian citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Improve your English
- Develop your academic skills - for example your critical thinking and note-taking skills
- Think about your future career
- Find childcare
- Resolve accommodation problems, both on campus and off campus
- Manage health issues including dyslexia. We have our own health centre on the campus, specialist disability and dyslexia advisors and our own counselling service
- Practise your religious faith
- Manage your student finances