Skip to main content

Support and welfare

Search Royal Holloway

Support and welfare

We are a friendly and supportive community and want to help you get the most out of your time here. Whether you need support with your health or practical advice on budgeting or finding part-time work, we can help.

International students

We'll help you sort out immigration and visa issues, and settle into the UK.


Whether you decide to live on or off campus, we can help you settle into your new surroundings and get on well with your new neighbours. And if there’s a problem with your campus accommodation, our friendly maintenance staff will fix it quickly.


Need part-time work? Want an internship? We can support you with your career planning.


Students' children enjoy priority places at Bright Horizons, a nursery next to our campus. You can find further information on local childcare on Surrey County Council website.

Explore Royal Holloway