Our Legal Advice Clinic is now offering a number of remote appointments, please see details below.
The Legal Advice Centre at Royal Holloway, University of London, provides free legal advice and information to the local community. Our Centre is student-led, under the supervision of qualified legal professionals.
If you require free legal advice or information on the following areas of law, please contact us to book an appointment to see a Student Adviser (dates of available sessions listed below):
- Contract / consumer
- Landlord and Tenant
- Welfare Benefits
- Other - If you require information or advice on other areas of law, we may be able to refer you to one of our partner law firms for free initial telephone advice (subject to availability and areas of expertise).
Legal Advice Centre - Session dates
Please note that our sessions operate by appointment-only.
All sessions will take place remotely (via telephone or Skype), until further notice.
Wednesdays, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Wednesday 7 October 2020
- Wednesday 14 October 2020
- Wednesday 21 October 2020
- Wednesday 28 October 2020
- Wednesday 4 November 2020
- Wednesday 11 November 2020
- Wednesday 18 November 2020
- Wednesday 25 November 2020
- Wednesday 2 December 2020
*9 December 2020 – 6 January 2021: Closed for winter vacation period
Once you contact us, subject to availability, you will be allocated a time slot on your selected date.
We may be able to offer alternative appointments, subject to availability.