The scholarship is offered as a full tuition fee reduction and is open to new full-time students from Iran, applying for one of the following programmes:
- MSc Physics by Research
- MSc Information Security
- MSc Electronic Engineering by Research
- MSc Mathematics for Applications
- MSc Mathematics of Cryptograph and Communications
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Computer Science by Research
- MSc Petroleum Geoscience
and expected to have achieved, or are on target to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
How do I apply?
Scholarship applications for 2019 entry are now closed.
Applications for 2020 entry will open later this year.