We seek to train our students to apply economic models and methods in the real world, where it really matters.
What do our students say about us? Take a look at the video below to hear from our previous students about their Royal Holloway experience.
Why study here?
As as department, we prioritise both teaching excellence with a high research output, setting us apart from the majority of institutions which tend to place their emphasis on one or the other. In terms of courses, we offer a variety of high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes, all awarded by the University of London.
- Ranked in the top ten in the UK for our research (REF 2014)
- Consistently high ranking in student satisfaction, with a score of 88% or more in the National Student Survey (NSS) over the past 4 years
- Staff recruited from preeminent UK and international universities
- Home to a cosmopolitan community, with students from 130 different countries studying with us
- Centrally located on Royal Holloway's beautiful 135-acre parkland campus in Egham, Surrey
- Strong links to Central London from our Egham campus