Skip to main content

Highfield Court

Search Royal Holloway

Highfield Court

Postgraduate halls

These halls are on the northern side of the main campus in a landscaped setting. There is a reception point where you can report maintenance problems, top up your College Card, and get advice or help.

1 / 3

Highfield Court

<span><em>Highfield Court</em></span><span><br/><b></b></span>
<span><em>Highfield Court</em></span><span><br/><b></b></span>
<span><em>Highfield Court bedroom</em></span><span><br/><b></b></span>


Couples and family accommodation

Are you a postgraduate student looking for couples or family accommodation? Click here to view information about our accommodation (subject to availability). Submit your application via the Online Accommodation System.

Intercollegiate Accommodation

We have a limited number of postgraduate rooms available through the University of London Intercollegiate Halls. Click here to find out more about how to apply.

Accommodation for postgraduate students


Explore Royal Holloway