Skip to main content

What are my options?

Search Royal Holloway

What are my options?

If you are a Royal Holloway student and want to study abroad for part of your studies, there are a number of options open to you.

These options depend on whether you’re a first year, second year or PhD student - see below to find out more. If you’re a third year student or a Masters student, you can’t apply for a year abroad.

Explore Royal Holloway